Współpraca kulturalna: nabór w Programie Tandem Shaml 2016-2017
Tandem Shaml 2016-17
Application deadline: 20 June, 2016 (23:59 CET) Open to applicants based in Arab countries and Europe
Tandem Shaml supports experimental collaborations between cultural change makers from the Arab Region and Europe. The programme offers a unique opportunity to establish cross-border cooperation links. Tandem Shaml now invites 16 cultural organisations, 8 from Europe and 8 from the Arab Region for the upcoming round.
Criteria for the applying organisations:
- Be based in the Arab region OR in a European country
- Be an independent cultural NGO, a non-hierarchical and open-minded public institution or a civil society initiative which is well rooted in a local community and has an established professional network
- Have the (organisational and financial) capacity, ambition and experience to engage in a one year intensive international programme
- Commit to providing sufficient working time of one cultural manager
What does the programme look like?
- 5-day Partner Forum in in Amman (14-18 September 2016)
- 5-day Kick-Off Meeting incl. learning workshops in Marseille (December 2016)
- mutual 12-day working visits (placements) (January – September 2017)
- 5-day Interim Meeting in the Arab Region (May 2017)
- 5-day Final Meeting in Europe (September 2017)
Finally, what does Tandem Shaml offer?
- 12-day working placement at the Tandem partner organisation
- 4 international meetings with moderated peer to peer learning sessions and input by experienced trainers
- ongoing expert advice for the development of the cross-border collaborations and the artistic and cultural co-productions
- start-up funding of EUR 5,000 for a Tandem pilot project as well as reimbursement of travel and living expenses during the 4Tandem meetings and during the placements
- becoming part of the Tandem network of more than 250 cultural managers coming from ca. 35 countries in wider Europe
How to apply?
For applicants from Europe: please fill in the English application form. You can contact Hatem Salama (salama[at]mitost.org) for further inquiries.
Application deadline is end-of-day Monday 20 June, 2016 (23:59 CET). Selection of applicants and invitations for the Partner Forum will be announced by mid-July.
What is TANDEM?
TANDEM is an exchange programme that assists cultural organisations in developing long-term working relationships, knowledge development and networking opportunities with project partners from Europe and beyond. The aim of the programme is to connect and inspire cultural managers by supporting the sharing of knowledge and experience across geographical and cultural borders.
How does it work?
During the programme, two cultural managers from different localities team up to be a ‘tandem’ (as in the bicycle for two). Tandem partners make working visits to each others’ offices and work on an artistic co-production. Throughout the year, the Tandem group meets for networking, workshops and mentoring.At the end of the project there is a final presentation and the opportunity to connect to the growing pan-European Tandem network.
Why do we do it?
TANDEM feeds into a variety of objectives – from facilitating creative innovation to nurturing local cultural change-makers. Our main goals are:
- Promoting innovative artistic expression, both locally and on a transnational level
- Increasing the development of new, long-term creative partnerships
- Developing new professional skills, empathy and breaking through prevailing stereotypes, through ‘real-life’ experiences and language.
Working with new organisations and in new localities provides inspiring learning experiences. Our vision is to see networks of creative communities and cultural change makers emerge from this programme and support the impact they make.
If you want to know more about the TANDEM projects, please check the TANDEM programme pages and visit the media & archive section, where you can find publications and videos of the various projects and co-productions.
The programme was co-created by European Cultural Foundation and MitOst e.V. in 2010 and has so far supported the professional development of over 120 cultural managers coming from ca. 35 countries in wider Europe.
Tandem Shaml – Cultural Managers Exchange Europe – Arab Region is an initiative which was developed by the European Cultural Foundation (Amsterdam) and MitOst (Berlin) in collaboration with Culture Resource (Arab Region). The programme is supported by the Robert Bosch Stiftung (Stuttgart), Stichting DOEN (Amsterdam) and Mimeta (Norway)
Źródło: TANDEM - Cultural Managers Exchange
KOMENTARZENie ma żadnych komentarzy
Redakcja www.ngo.pl nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść komentarzy